[kwlug-disc] OT: Sound check

Doug Moen doug at moens.org
Wed Aug 16 12:15:51 EDT 2023

Another version from the internet:

    One hen
    Two ducks
    Three squawking geese
    Four limerick oysters
    Five corpulent porpoises
    Six pairs of Don Alverzo's tweezers
    Seven thousand Macedonians in full battle array
    Eight brass monkeys from the ancient sacred crypts of Egypt
    Nine apathetic, sympathetic, diabetic old men on roller skates, with a marked propensity toward procrastination and sloth
    Ten lyrical, spherical, diabolical denizens of the deep who all stall around the corner of the quo of the quay of the quivery, all at the same time.

History: <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Announcer%27s_test>