[kwlug-disc] Dinner meeting - Monday May 8th 7pm - TWH Social

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Fri May 5 10:21:51 EDT 2023

Hi everyone,

I am beginning to season of everything happening all at once, and
running even later on something I am supposed to do. :)

The next dinner meeting will be Monday May 8th, at 7pm in TWH Social.
I will call in the reservation Sunday evening, so if you could please
RSVP before then.
(As always, if you miss the RSVP, please still feel free to come. We
have never had a problem with handling extra people.)

TWH Social is the restaurant underneath the Walper Hotel, and where the
Rum Runner used to be for the old heads who remember.

https://www.twhsocial.com/
1 King Street West Kitchener, Ontario
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1519685265

Parking is available in the lots off Ontario Street, and the parking
beside Crabby Joe's off King might also be available for paid public
parking.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to
seeing you on Monday.

Andrew

(P.S.: As I posted before, my plan is to try moving our dinner dates
around a little bit to make sure that more people can attend.

We will alternate between Mondays and Wednesdays. Wednesday will
continue to be at McCabe's in Kitchener, and Monday will float until we
find another restaurant which is a good fit. Maybe in Waterloo in the
future?

Here are the current dates for the rest of 2023:
* May 8 (Monday)
* June 14 (Wednesday)
* July 17 (Monday)
* August 23 (Wednesday)
* September 18 (Monday)
* October 18 (Wednesday)
* November 13 (Monday)
* December 13 (Wednesday)

Please let me know if there is any particular restaurant you would like
to try!
)