[kwlug-disc] another presentation idea

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 16:03:19 EDT 2023

I mentioned to Andrew that I'd be willing to do a brief presentation
on GameMaker Studio, which now has a beta client for Linux. For the
past month and a bit I've been making a few small games for Linux
using GameMaker, Inkscape, GIMP, Asprite and Audacity. Most recently
I've been working on redoing Shamus, the 1982 game published by
Synapse software.

If there's interest, I'm happy to do a 1/2 session talking about all the tools.

Charles