[kwlug-disc] Raspberry Pi 5 is coming

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:39:52 EDT 2023

Actually, I did know, but thanks for mentioning it anyway.  As much as I
want a Pi 5 RIGHT NOW, I try to avoid buying version 1.x of anything.  I
like to let everybody else work out the bugs before I buy.  So maybe I'll
have a talk with Santa Claus about getting one for Christmas.  Hopefully by
then they'll be on v. 1.1.

I usually buy from either Amazon or pishop.ca, btw.  I used to go to
buyapi.ca but I think they got bought out by pishop, although the link
still works; it's just redirects to pishop.ca.