[kwlug-disc] Future meeting location(s)

kwlug at c.nixc.us kwlug at c.nixc.us
Wed Sep 20 13:54:05 EDT 2023

I'm personally indifferent as to where this occurs at this point. I
would be happy to make either location as long as I still reside
downtown with access to that shared office space. I would be happy to
grant access whenever necessary in case UW doesn't work that month, and
My path is relatively clear between here and there so I have no real
reason not to attend the other location.  We do have good parking
options in this area and are downtown, but I've tried to remain
relatively silent so as not to influence the group in any specific
direction.  The UW location does have an excellent table and screen
setup so long as we keep getting granted access to the classrooms.

On 2023-09-18 22:04, Paul Nijjar via kwlug-disc - kwlug-disc at

--
In the interest of time, I've kept this brief. Thank you for
understanding. I hope you have a great day.

Best regards,
Colin