[kwlug-disc] Hybrid meeting feedback thread

kwlug at c.nixc.us kwlug at c.nixc.us
Wed Sep 20 13:58:06 EDT 2023

On 2023-09-16 14:03, Mikalai Birukou - mb at 3nsoft.com wrote:
> This email failed anti-phishing checks when it was received by
> SimpleLogin, be careful with its content.
> More info on https://simplelogin.io/docs/getting-started/anti-phishing/
>
> ------------------------------
> As I am editing video file at this moment, I gotta tell you. Real
> world,
> spilling into hybrid format, brings real claps sound. Love it.
>
>> Yes, let's try to have the presenter repeat questions.
>>
>> Online people: when you are having problems hearing somebody, please
>> put it in the chat right away. Don't be shy about this. I cannot
>> promise we will improve things 100% of the time, but we can try.
> May this can be part of usual startup announcement to create a habit?

I would also vote to have a mention that for any recording we should
always remind people to re-state questions or at least try and have a
moderator of the meeting do repeats on the questioner's behalf. (which
may get annoying for those conversational moments we tend to lean on
when we're in more intimate presentation settings.
--
In the interest of time, I've kept this brief. Thank you for
understanding. I hope you have a great day.

Best regards,
Colin