[kwlug-disc] Is anyone a member of or connected to KWartzLab?

Adam Glauser adamglauser at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 16:06:54 EDT 2024

I don’t have a contact, but did a tour at a Tuesday Open Night a couple
months ago. It’s a pretty amazing place!

I think a presentation would be quite interesting to the group, but a field
trip would be even better.

I haven’t joined yet, as I don’t have the ability to get there regularly
enough to justify the cost, but hope to one day.