[kwlug-disc] Have you played with locally installable and usable AI -> give a talk

kwlug at c.nixc.us kwlug at c.nixc.us
Tue Apr 9 16:36:46 EDT 2024

I've got a copy of Ollama running on my Gaming PC if you wanted to coordinate access to play with that I also have been meddling with something I found called OpenInterpreter which is probably a terrible idea to hook an AI directly into your computer as a system operator but I installed it into a virtual desktop inside of a Docker container accessible from a browser tab.