[kwlug-disc] Laptop for in-person meeting management

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Jan 27 23:03:43 EST 2024

It looks like we (I?) have a laptop that will do the job. Thanks to
all the generous people who offered.

I wish there was a good way for KWLUG members to sell and trade stuff
with each other. I think several people have stuff that is still good
but which they don't use, and others are looking for equipment they
can't get easily/reliably. We could maybe start a thread on this here
discussion list, but I don't feel up to recreating Kijiji for KWLUG.

- Paul