[kwlug-disc] Laptop for in-person meeting management

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 28 23:28:06 EST 2024

I was thinking about this today, and it seems to me that it might be
more effective if people start with want ads, as opposed to
inventorying all the treasures in their basements and dumping that on
the list. But I don't know for sure.

This could all be overthinking. It is entirely possible that all the
other KWLUG members have transcended material desires, and thus have
nothing to offer and nothing they wish to purchase.

- Paul

--
Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org
Housing: https://unionsd.coop