[kwlug-disc] Debian problem

Bob B bob at sosc.ca
Mon May 6 09:20:29 EDT 2024

Cranky,

I believe that if you enable login as root during the install process,
it does not put the user you create into sudo.

As such, you just need to 'su -' from the user account (with root's
password for authentication) and then you can add yourself to the sudo
group.

IF you do not enable login as root, Deabin will automagically put you
into the sudo group.

Bob.