[kwlug-disc] (no subject)

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Fri May 10 01:41:48 EDT 2024

On 2024-05-09 16:08, Colin_ via kwlug-disc wrote:
> To Mikalai Birukou your mail server refuses direct connections from mine it seems.  So is there any alternatives that saves me from resorting to using Google or something?

Proton's servers are serving my address. kwlug's emails get through.

What do you mean by direct connection? From a client?

Note that Proton may be kinda particular, as they had a history of
surviving DDoS. This may leave scars on their treatment of connections.
Is your sending server all green on those "check email protocols
settings" check sites?