[kwlug-disc] Need of a Linux tutor

Livia Lima livia.n.lima at gmail.com
Sun May 12 16:58:38 EDT 2024

Hey, Henry!
The Linux Upskill Challenge is a good first Linux project if you want to
try it out. We cover the basics of Linux and cloud, let me know if that is
what you are looking for.
And Fernando's SadServer scenarios are awesome, I highly recommend it.

Regards / Gracias / Merci / Grata,
Livia Lima
https://bio.link/livialima