[kwlug-disc] Need of a Linux tutor

Onyeaghala Opara henryopara12 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 05:16:24 EDT 2024

Hi everyone,

I am a new member in this group. Although I  attend online meetings and I was physically present at the last meeting.

I am an international student at Conestoga College  in the CST program and seeking a new career in cloud computing security. Hence the need to be a a proficient user of Linux to advance my career.

I have taken preliminary courses in Linux last term in school, online resource like free code camp and Linux journey. Unfortunately some of them are not project based.

Recommend any tutor online or in person, to help me gain a mastery of Linux through projects.

Warm regards,
Henry