[kwlug-disc] Need of a Linux tutor

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sun May 12 11:07:43 EDT 2024

Would you be asking for somebody to be giving you projects? Or would
you be asking for help when you are stuck doing a project you found
elsewhere? The latter would be easier to find than the former, I
think.

If you are willing to try another online resource, you might consider
Fernando Duran's Sad Servers project: https://sadservers.com/ .

- Paul

--
Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org