[kwlug-disc] More on the Matrix

kwlug at c.nixc.us kwlug at c.nixc.us
Fri Jun 21 14:03:26 EDT 2024

PQC is a dangerous concept since the only option for PQC would be an OTP (one time pad) where nothing is available to be factored in the first place everything else isn't ready yet.  Lattices and whatever the other one is really isn't provably secure nor is it guaranteed to be conventionally secure *conventionally meaning current hacks can compromise them which is why Signal offers two ratchets now one is PQC (allegedly) and the other is ECC Eliptic Curve Crypto